Benign Skin Growths Houston
At Houston Dermatology and Plastic Surgery, we will carefully evaluate any type of skin growth.
This is a list of benign growths that we can diagnose and treat:
- Viral warts
- Molluscum contagiosum
- Skin tags
- Benign keratoses (barnacles)
- Actinic keratosis (pre-skin cancers)
- Benign melanocytic nevi (moles)
- Vascular lesions (angiomas, angiokeratomas)
- Growths around the eye (syringomas, milium, hydrocystomas)
- Cysts (epidermoid, pilar cysts)
- Lipomas (fat tumors)
- Sebaceous hyperplasia
- Nose papules
Please schedule a consultation appointment for appropriate evaluation and treatment recommendations.