Rashes Treatment in Katy, Sugar Land and Houston, Texas
Skin rashes occur due to multiple varied reasons including:
- Infectious causes (bacterial, viral, parasitic and fungal infections)
- Drug hypersensitivity reactions
- Allergic and irritant contact dermatitis
- Autoimmune conditions
- Reactive (id reactions, lichen planus, sarcoidosis, granuloma annulare, pytiriasis rosae, pytiriasis rubra pilaris)
- Paraneoplastic conditions (palmoplantar keratoderma, necrobiotic xanthogranuloma, gyrate erythemas, erythroderma)
- Insect bites
- Urticaria (hives)
Our diagnostic and therapeutic approach will be based on the following:
- Careful history taking and review of medications and potential triggers
- Blood work when required
- Skin biopsy when required
- Patch testing for allergies when required
At Houston Dermatology and Plastic Surgery, we are capable of managing complex medical conditions of the skin and their therapeutic interventions. We work in close collaboration with physicians of multiple specialties to provide you with the best possible care.
Reviews from our clients
Highly Recommended !!!
- Nikita Pavlov - April 6, 2023
Thank you for your care and my results! This is a highly efficient team. I've referred Dr. Cedano to numerous friends and family. Thank you for my results. Berenice Garcia, his medical assistant has provided professional care and laughs to create a comfortable environment while receiving treatments. I thank you for your kindness!
- jolita mcdowell - April 5, 2023
Just had my first PIKO laser session to even out my face skin tone. The session took about 10-15 minutes. Dr. Cedano explained the process and expectations very well.
- Jeannette Davis - March 31, 2023