Yellow Laser Treatment in Sugar Land, Katy and Houston, Texas
- Combine with:Charcoal PeelIPL LaserErbium LaserPhotofacial
- Operation length:30 min of numbing and up to 30 min of treatment depending on the treatment indication and surface area
- Recovery Time:pinkness for 1-2 days followed by scabbing of the treatment area with completely recovered within 1-3 weeks depending on the condition.
Type of numbing: none to topical
Level of pain: mild to moderate
Areas that can be treated: any
Special aftercare: Daily use of mineral sunscreen is recommended for the following month after the procedure
The profractional yellow laser is a 577 nm diode laser which primary targets oxyhemoglobin and melanin. The selective affinity for these chromophores allows the laser to minimize off-target and collateral damage.
The yellow laser can be used to treat the following:
- Vascular lesions
- Facial veins
- Cherry angiomas
- Skin tags
- Seborrheic keratosis
- Brown spots
- Pink scars (acne scars, traumatic and surgical scars)
Reviews from our clients
Highly Recommended !!!
- Nikita Pavlov - April 6, 2023
Thank you for your care and my results! This is a highly efficient team. I've referred Dr. Cedano to numerous friends and family. Thank you for my results. Berenice Garcia, his medical assistant has provided professional care and laughs to create a comfortable environment while receiving treatments. I thank you for your kindness!
- jolita mcdowell - April 5, 2023
Just had my first PIKO laser session to even out my face skin tone. The session took about 10-15 minutes. Dr. Cedano explained the process and expectations very well.
- Jeannette Davis - March 31, 2023