Erbium YAG Laser Peel in Sugar Land, Katy and Houston, Texas
- Combine with:PhotofacialsCharcoal PeelIPL LaserYellow Laser
- Operation length:30 min of numbing and up to 30 min of treatment depending on the treatment indication and surface area
- Recovery Time:the process is similar to sunburn with prominent redness for 1-3 days followed by desquamation for 2-3 additional days. Social downtime is approximately 7-10 days. The skin may be sensitive to sunlight for up to 1 month.
Type of numbing: none to topical
Level of pain: mild to moderate
Areas that can be treated: face, neck and chest predominantly
Special aftercare: Vaseline applications multiple times per day during the first 3-5 days which is then changed to a more liquid moisturizer which you will use twice daily for a month. Daily use of mineral sunscreen is recommended for the following month after the procedure.
The Erbium Yag is a 2940 nm laser which primary targets water on the surface of the skin. Given its relatively low thermal collateral damage to tissue, it can be safely used in phototypes I-V. The treatment is tailored based on the skin colored and the degree of peeling that is desired (superficial, medium depth or deep).
At HDPS we have a fully ablative Erbium laser which can treat the following:
- Sun damaged skin
- Fine lines
- Brown spots
- Rough and bumpy skin
- Stretch marks
- Scars (acne, traumatic and surgical)
Reviews from our clients
Highly Recommended !!!
- Nikita Pavlov - April 6, 2023
Thank you for your care and my results! This is a highly efficient team. I've referred Dr. Cedano to numerous friends and family. Thank you for my results. Berenice Garcia, his medical assistant has provided professional care and laughs to create a comfortable environment while receiving treatments. I thank you for your kindness!
- jolita mcdowell - April 5, 2023
Just had my first PIKO laser session to even out my face skin tone. The session took about 10-15 minutes. Dr. Cedano explained the process and expectations very well.
- Jeannette Davis - March 31, 2023